You are here
Athletic Director's Message
Athletics at Abbotsford Senior Secondary has a long standing tradition of not only developing mental prowess and physical toughness but instilling core values. We believe that the challenge of sport offers athletes the opportunity to develop leadership skills, self-confidence, and a commitment to others that will inspire them to lead productive and active lives. In this commitment our programs are grounded in integrity, character and discipline. Athletes of Abbotsford Senior represent these goals and must adhere to the following:
- To represent Abbotsford Senior in the most honorable and respected manner at every event.
- To bring my best effort as a Panther to every practice and event
- To show positive leadership and attitude
- To appreciate the honor and privileges I receive as a student athlete and not to abuse these privileges
- To appreciate those on my team, volunteers, and coaches
We encourage all students to embrace the spirit of competition and aspire to reach their athletic goals.
Red and Black Forever.